Serpent Spyder Buggy SRX-2 RM 2wd 1/10 500001
Spyder Buggy SRX-2 RM 2wd 1/10 Full spec competition version 2wd buggy, for lower grip and dirt conditions. Rear motor version. Main specs: rear motor version, composite chassis, ball-diff, slipperclutch, 16mm alu hardcoated shocks, carbon shocktowers, fully adjustable, cab forward body, large rear wing.
Serpent decided to create 1st a purpose built rear motor version and then create a mid motor version right after. The mid-motor version will also be purpose built sharing many parts with its rear engine sister. The idea was to build two condition specific designs, with the highest level of performance possible. Drivers per race will be able to choose either version, and will not have to make any changes on the spot.
Key features of the SPYDER 2wd buggy:
- High performance race geometry
- Rear motor design
- Unique steeringblock design
- Big bore 12mm RCM type shocks with dual system
- Innovative shocktower design
- Highly Efficient Steering ackermann
- Adjustable rear differential height
- 3 pad slipper clutch
- Narrow composite Chassis design
- Low, cab forward body