The Serpent 966 has excelled in competitions worldwide and drivers are very happy with the easy handling and very-fast chassis.
The developments of the 2010 season have now been incorporated in the Serpent 966-EVO:
- Serpent Flex Control rear end
- delrin bushings to capture the rear anti-roll bar bearings
- delrin bushings to capture the 2-speed shaft bearings
- ventilated, lightweight mono-disk brake now standard
- 3mm rear anti-roll bar wire type standard
The Michael Salven designed rear end of the Serpent 966 has caught the attention of other brands, and is becoming a popular choice